Cordless Hacksaw

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimN

Reaction score
Living in a condo, means for me no big shop to work in. So equipment must be small and portable so it can be moved off my work table at times. I was always telling my wife I was getting my state of the art, power hacksaw out to cut something. You know the type, powered by human muscale. LOL

Well this was waiting for me on xmas day, nice unit, and cuts about anything I might want to cut. Limit of cut is 2.5 inches, but it burns through 2 inch steel pipe like butter...Its portable to, comes out of the little table if you need it to.

Going to miss that old hand hacksaw,,,not.

powerhacksaw.jpg

Looks like a nifty solution for limited space. Who makes it and where is it sold?

That's neat! Where do I get one?
My right arm's twice the size of the left.
(Have to buy special shirts!)

Dean

That is neat. Looks like it's one of the little portable bandsaws like H-F and a bunch of the Asian sellers on FeeBay sell but with a spiffy base.

Its a Mastercraft item.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_detail.jsp;jsessionid=L6CJ1ksGsCMgG3nmbvJHMDc1mnyfPjhjJkGTCd1ssJvrNlrrfKrP!472809907?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443313881&bmUID=1262109332828

Very handy for us Sherline users, small and compact.

Thanks Noitioen, I didn't notice that the whole link was not together,,

JimN

Think of the fun we could have had if we had one of these when we were kids :)
Great tool
I dont like hacksaws :(
Dave Bick

Latest posts

Back