contact

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modeng2000

Reaction score
Hi John,

I have sent you an email to <deleted>
Don't know if this is your current email address.

John

I'm sure John would prefer his address kept where it can't be seen by spammers etc maybe move it to a pm rather than a public post, perhaps you coukld edit your post..

Jason

John,

I have just answered your email, and yes, MODS or John, I would like if at all possible to get rid of that public showing of my email address, It will save me having to change it yet again because of spammers.

BTW, I don't mind people sending me private emails, that is why my email address is there, but because of private troubles in my life, it can sometimes be a few days before I can get to reply.

If your problem can't wait that long, then please throw it open on here, I am sure a lot of the members would love to get their teeth into a few of the problems I am asked to solve, and of course, I can only give replies based on my personal experiences, and I am sure there are people on here who will have a lot more experience on the things I am asked to help with.

I am only one person with a bit of knowledge, on this site you have thousands, who between them should be able to sort almost anything (within reason).

Bogs

Latest posts

Back