Congratulations to the May Project of the Month Builder!!!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to Troutsqueezer (Dennis) for his winning build of
the Twin.

Troutsqueezer's Twin

Congratulations to Jack and Kevin for their nominated builds as well.
All were well deserved!

Rick

Way to go Trout :bow:

What a great reflection on your talents!

Congratulations Trout. Well deserved.
And congratulations to Jack and Kevin.
Great projects and threads.

Congratulations Dennis.

Again, there were 3 fine builds to choose from and all are winners in my book.

SAM

I would like to offer my congratulations to Mr Trout as well, that's one nice looking model. th_wav

Jack

Dennis
Outstanding work and a well deserved win. Congrats to all entries... it was a tough choice to make again this month.

Steve

Congratulations to Trout for his twin win. :bow: :bow:

Congratulations to Jack and Kevin for their fine projects. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Beautiful work and great photos. Congratulations to all the nominees. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Rudy

Hi Dennis, may I add my congrats also. Your engine is a very nice piece of work with some very nice touches. The design and finish is first rate.
I also want to congratulate all of the nominees for their fine contributions to this project of the month pick. As has been said before, it's getting harder and harder each month to make a choice.
George

Congratulations Dennis, on a great looking engine. You certainly have a way of finishing brass & steel. As I mentioned before, I like the way you completely finish each part as you build the engine. When the last part is built, the engine is complete and polished.

You had some stiff competition. Congratulations to all three of you.

Congratulations, Dennis! It's a beautiful engine.
Regards,
Dennis

Congratulations Dennis! And cheers to the other nominees Jack and Kevin as well. Your work is inspirational to us all. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Cheers,
Phil

Many thanks to all the wonderful folks here! This is such a nice place... I may never go away. *beer*

It really is a testament to the contributors on this forum that I could make a half-decent engine on my second go around. The primary ingredient to the success of Trout's Twin isn't due to talent or machining skills per se, it's the fact that I can read, and I can read what you guys write. :bow:

Also thanks Jack and Kevin for the nice comments. No way do I have the skills yet to make such a beautiful (and small!) lathe and Kevin, the size of the parts you made and the performance of your engine inspire me. Thm:

Thanks again!

-Trout

such good projects and only 1 winner ....congrats to you all. Very nice engine too trout
Pete

Congratulation Dennis..nice work!!!!!
Anyway there were 3 fine builds to choose from and all are winners in my opinion.
Paolo

Congratulations Dennis on a fine engine, and to Jack and Kevin also. It is a hard choice each month, but more importantly, it holds up three nice projects each month to inspire us regardless of skill level or even area of interest. You are all winners!!

Bill

VERY NICE WORK ALL THREE OF YA!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Everything from the small, to the smooth, and the beautiful. Very difficult choices.

Dennis, your video for that engine is absolutly epic, Well done. I know the time that goes into editing video, You really took the video to the next level.

Kel

Congatulations Dennis!

She's a real beauty.

Contrats to Jack and Kevin for your great works too.

Congratulations Mr. Bling,,,,I mean Trout. Job well, well,well done. Ironman

Latest posts

Back