Cabin Fever 2013 - who's going

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sshire

Reaction score
With only a month until Cabin Fever, I was wondering who's going. I guess we'll be in the same area (HMEM, MEM).
Maybe we can meet for dinner Friday. If you plan on being at the show, let us know.
Stan

Last edited:
I plan on being there early and setting up a table . dave reeves , and cheepo45 will be there and i expect a place for you . I assume my friends authur and vince will be there as well.
Tin

I plan on being there for all 3 days this year. I'm looking forward to seeing all my HMEM friends! I have reservations at the Best Western. See you soon!;D
cheepo45

Already booked my room for 2 nights. I plan on being there by 9:30 Am on Friday.

Dave

I'm doing the Cambam presentation Friday morning; flying in Thursday (BWI) afternoon and out Saturday evening. Already booked.

I'll be there as a spectator...

John

KVOM I got lots of questions for you :D

Dave

I will be there, arriving Thursday evening, and staying on until Monday morning. Ill be in the CNC seminar on Friday, and have some models setup on Saturday and Sunday.

Monday morning Ill head north and west, to stop at Grizzly, then head toward Wyandotte the Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village and NAMES.

TWO ME SHOWS IN A WEEK!!!

I'll be there with the Rough & Tumble folks. Hope to see many of you there.

Cheers,
Phil

I'll be there Sat or Sun as a spectator only. I may stay over Sat night. Any reasonable accommodations close that anyone can recommend?

Chuck

Possibly going to go with a guy from this area. If he bails out, I won't be going. I may take a couple of engines just to set up as an exhibitor.

Anyone besides the guys I mentioned need space?

right now will probably have 5 or 6 tables set aside. for about 6 or 7 people.
tom and mosey are you guys exhibiting.

chuck I have found the red roof Inn to be clean and reasonably priced IIRC about $50 a night 125 Arsenal Rd. right near where 30 and 83 intersect.

Tin

I was thinking that we could get together at the TGIF Friday's (next door to the Best Western) on Friday evening. I'll get a head count a week or so before and call them for a large table.
Stan

Tin,
I'll be showing up on Friday, I hope, if work doesn't interfer, and maybe even if it does.
Yeah, save me a place.

GUS

I'm expecting to be there, as a spectator maybe a bidder. I may even sit in on a seminar but that is hard to do with the auction going on and etc! I've actually made out well at the auctions picking up a few things here and there to slowly expand shop and stopping by the Grizzly store if I have any money left over.

Generally I find Cabin Fever to be both inspiring and a little embarrassing. The quality of workmanship on display is at time overwhelming and something I'm not sure I will ever achieve. I guess practice makes perfect.

Thanks, Tin. I'll see if I can get in there for Friday or Saturday night. Not sure yet which days I'll be there, but I will be there.

Chuck

Latest posts

Back