Broken heart +work= great smile

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadianhorsepower

Reaction score
Hi, this might be off topic but I wanted to share it cause I know
I'm not the only one to do this. I'll make a long story short pictures will
demonstrate the evolution. My son was home with my grand son a few weeks ago. I had to go at the hobby store to pick up some servo for my robots and he came with me (of course). At the store he said " pappy can I get a new rc truck mine is broke". Sure I replied chose one and will go, after a complete hour:fan: in the store he says "I don't like those, can we go to another store???" ok fine I replied. Half an hour later, at the other store,
he's still not happy whit their truck, and we left. Needless to say that my patience was more then what my pill can give me .Rof}Rof} I told him
"sunny as soon that you make up your mind on what you want for a RC truck I'll get it for you:hDe: we went Thm:Thm:and that was the end of it. weekend went by, they left, we are all smiling.

The next day he came back with his father :eek::eek: and a remote truck to be.
It's a truck I gave his father when he was young 30 some years ago. It was a chip program and a night mare to use. I told him " hey we cant get this it's to old they don't make them anymore";D
His reply was "I told him
"sunny as soon that you make up your mind on what you want for a RC truck I'll get it for you:hDe: we went Thm:Thm:
:wall::wall::wall:got a new RC and start upgrading, Enjoy

DSCF1534.jpg

DSCF1537.jpg

DSCF1527.jpg

DSCF1539.jpg

DSCF1543.jpg

DSCF1530.jpg

DSCF1531.jpg

DSCF2060.jpg

DSCF2063.jpg

DSCF2067.jpg

DSCF2068.jpg

DSCF2070.jpg

DSCF2071.jpg

DSCF2073.jpg

DSCF2075.jpg

part 2

needless to say
watch what you ask for ,:wall::wall:

but man did I get a hug...................priceless

enjoy

DSCF2076.jpg

DSCF2080.jpg

DSCF2083.jpg

I think that you are like most of us, a sucker for the grandchildren. Make the most of it Luc, when they discover real cars and girls, they won't want to know you:)

Paul.

Latest posts

Back