• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BobCAD - CAM on very low price

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmybondi

Reaction score
Hi,

when anyone is interested in a full featured CAD and CAM take a look
on www.bobcad.com

i got it (BobCAD - CAM V21 and BobWire V19) on very great deal for
hobbiest use

maybe that anyone is looking for a CAD (and CAM)
(my contact was Mr. Dan Netto)

Frank

hello yes iam interested how much 8 4 5 - 4 7 3 - 8 9 2 0 [email protected] ask for art or email me
thanks you

EDITED: Spaces placed in phone number to increase personal information security from automated information gathering computers.

Art,
A word of caution. You may not want to post your phone number in a public forum such as this.
I seriously doubt you will have any problems from any of the members, but there are programs and people that scan these forums for just such personal information and will abuse it.

You are much safer to exchange such personal information through a PM. Everyone here understands the dangers that lurk in the dark corners and no one will be offended if you take such matters privately.

You can edit your post and remove the private information using the Modify button on your post.

Latest posts

Back