BLAST FINGER ENGINE VOTE

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE ENGINE

• Kacti's Wire Fantastic

• Mike's Tractor

• Roy's Finger Puller

• Kacti's Data Destruction

• Daves Flushable

• Kacti's Tin Can

• Ralph's Eat It

• Al's Wooden Spoon

• Steve's Hammering Device

• Al 2's Self Ejector

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dave e
Careful... a Baked Bean can would qualify it as a gas engine. Not sure if that would make it an internal or external combustion design, but either way people might be somewhat reluctant to hang out and play with you...(grin)

Steve

Kactiguy ............. well done mate ;D congratulations ........ and many thanks for sharing the plans ;D :big: ;D

And to everyone else that entered, and John for putting it all together, many thanks for the entertainment.

CC ............. aka ......... Dave ;)

Guy,

You are a talented cartooninst as well as a Model Engineer. Congrats, but well done to all the other entrants also!

Al

Baked beans gas engine... very funny Steve. BTW, it's a bit late, but I realized your engine could be called a quarter pounder. Maybe not so funny. Anyway, thanks again.

Congratulations Kactiguy ;D

I know I said that I was going to make replicas of most of these entrants and thanks to your detailed plans I think I'll have a go at yours soon ;D ( cartoon is excellent... is that part of your living?)

Well worth the effort to be in this little challenge, I bet all the people who read this and the original thread learnt a great deal... I know I did ;)

I really had a lot of fun devising, collecting parts and building mine and assume the others did too.

Thanks to John for his innovation and his commitment to having a bit of fun ;D

Ralph.

Wow! Boo Hoo! Scorned! The only one with no votes! :'(

I see how the wind blows around here. The mob has spoken, i will except my judgement and hope to garner your favor somehow in the future. :(

psst -(I really didn't care for my entry that much myself that is until it flew apart) ;D

Kactiguy - great job and loved the cartoon plan.

Wonderful job all.

CallMeAL said:

I see how the wind blows around here. The mob has spoken, i will except my judgement and hope to garner your favor somehow in the future. :(

psst -(I really didn't care for my entry that much myself that is until it flew apart) ;D

Kactiguy - great job and loved the cartoon plan.

Wonderful job all.

You'll kick em next time Al! ;)

Congrats Kactiguy,
and to everyone on their efforts!

This has been a very entertaining event!

Rick

CallMeAL said:

Don't worry Al .......... your chuckle at the end of the video made it all worthwhile .......... I'll always remember that, if the vote had been for most entertaining build you would have won hands down 8)

Anyway, just for the record I'm sending one additional cyber vote your way ........... just got to convince BS to let it in ::) ;) ;D

Thanks for your efforts they were well received here.

CC

Latest posts

Back