AWOL

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrewCab

Reaction score
Sorry Gang, I seem to have been AWOL for a considerable time ::) .............. apologies for now, explanations in time ;)

Anyway, nice to be back, how ya' all been ;D

CC

PS: did anyone miss me ::)

CC,

Welcome back. - Look forward to your posts and sense of humour. ;D ;D

Best Regards
Bob

Wa???? :eek:

Hey CC! Welcome back to the real world!

Kevin

Good to hear from ya CC!

Welcome back!

Dave

Cheers guys, good to be back, looks like I've a lot of reading to do to catch up

.................. and that's only with Maryak's thread's ;D :D ;D

CC

CC

Glad to see you back. You are going to have a huge stack of reading to do to catch up. Keeping up daily is hard enough, catching up will be much worse. Will be great to see you posting again. :bow: :bow:

Cheers

Don

Glad you are back, we need everone, catch up that will be hard with this bunch, I check in and read twice a day, look forward to the coffee in the morning and this group and at night an escape from the day, I really appreciate this group, a well spring of wisdom, Lathe Nut

CrewCab said:
Cheers guys, good to be back, looks like I've a lot of reading to do to catch up

And, you have to make a rocker!

Glad you are home CC.

Lets see .... at the current average of 88 new posts per day you must be down about 17,000 posts.
Hope you were able to sneak a course in speed reading in. :big:
Of course a lot of mine probably were not worth reading any so if you filter them then that leaves ...........

Best wishes,
Gail in NM,USA

Back