Arrrrrgggghhhh!!! Progess isn't always pretty

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cedge said:
I'll have to steal all of Zee's M&Ms to reward you for your help. You want his Tutu too?

Answer #1: You'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands.
Answer #2: You'd better hurry...Dean is negotiating for it.
Answer #3: No need to steal. I'm easily bribed. Very easily.

Every new release of a Windows Operating System is an improvement on their last release.
(Windows ME is an exception! They didn't even tried to patch that one up enough to get it right.)

I learned to like Vista after I figured out how to disable all of it's built in security systems.
You get the same security th_bs with Windows 7, but it is just as easy to disable.
The 64 bit OS has the potential to do a lot more in the field of 3D graphics and mechanical
drawings than any other OS released to date by Microsoft.

Just like and other machine, you have to be smarter than the tools you are working with.
For me that is a REAL strain some days! Be it a computer Operating System or a drill bit... :D

Rick

Windows Home Server rocks if you have multiple PCs and one or two oldies hanging around doing nothing useful-- turn one of 'em into a server that auto-backs-up everything in the house with very little fuss. Pop in an extra drive and you get a redundant share-drive-- even if one drive dies, all the data can be recovered from the other. Leave it looking like a junky old computer and when thieves break in, they won't even steal it (happened to a guy I work with; not only did he have copies of all his data, he used the backup to catch the thieves themselves)

I highly recommend Win 7 as well-- pretty much any PC that can run Vista can run it and run it better.

Z's tutu??!! Now hold on on there just a minute. That does not make for a pleasant mind's eye picture (EWWW!) However, after having digested the image I got to wondering about the matching boa and broach pin he has stashed away. Hmmmmm, COMMANDO RAID!!!!

BC1
(RAMBO) Jim

Look out Zee!!! Bear's gone commando. I think he just mentioned your name while talking about disrobing. EWWwwww!!!

Steve

Re: Me and my tutu...

Hm...do you always make such judgments without inspecting the merchandise?
Well...I suppose you may as well.
Ain't nobody doing a close inspection. :big:

Your losses. ;D

Alright Zee, take this as a warning!

Any pictures you may post here in the tutu will be immediately deleted.
Then I'll post them on Facebook - Twitter - MSN - ICQ - .....
Rof}

Did I ever mention that I love this place?
There is always something here to bring a smile to the end of a not so
great day.

Thanks for the smile of the day Zee! :D

Rick

rake60 said:
Alright Zee, take this as a warning!

You guys are too easily pushed over the edge. After all we are just talking about a tutu and not something more serious like a man thong!!!! :hDe:

black85vette said:
You guys are too easily pushed over the edge. After all we are just talking about a tutu and not something more serious like a man thong!!!! :hDe:

OK, taking this new information into consideration, I withdrawal my previous threat.
Rof}

Sorry for the hijack Steve.
You know how I am.......

Rick

C'mon guys, men in tutus can be a beautiful thing...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCtuoAnPNgc[/ame]

but, beware, it can all go terribly wrong in an instant...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cEs9Kl9NYc[/ame]

And to think in another thread somebody was worried about some older machinists writing poetry!! Now what will they think of us. *bang*

Now THAT is just plain WRONG!
Now I won't be able to go to sleep tonite and when I do I'll likely have these nightmares of men in tutus, somebody please HELP ME!!!!

BC1
Jim

Vernon said:
Why did I click this?

Cause you were hoping for a peek.

rake60 said:
Any pictures you may post here in the tutu will be immediately deleted.

No worries Rick. They ain't free...and no one here can afford them. ;D

black85vette said:
After all we are just talking about a tutu and not something more serious like a man thong!!!!

I take my tutu very seriously. The man thong thing is...uh...wait...

Marv. Good idea to show the runner-ups. They may be competitively distant, but maybe everyone will gain some appreciation.

Steve...my apologies for the hijack as well...but a shot at my 'manliness' cannot go unanswered.

Jim...one man's nightmares are another man's dream. If it helps any...think pink.

Sheesh. To quote Bugs..."He don't know me very well...do he?"

[EDIT: I made the mistake of showing my wife the fun we're having. I forgot she didn't know about the tutu. Sigh.]

Hard to hijack a thread that was already dead....LOL. I'm still worried about Bear though..... (grin)

Zee.... words fail me

Steve

I made the mistake of showing my wife the fun we're having. I forgot she didn't know about the tutu.

Now, I suppose she want's one as well. ???

Ya just gotta luv em - no questions asked. ;)

Best Regards
Bob

Latest posts

Back