Arnold on Elmer's #43

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arnold,
A beautiful build - and so fast it makes my head spin - once again applause for your posting for everyone to follow.

Regards,
Ken

wow, u dont muck around do u
nice one mate
Pete

Arnold,

Great Job. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Gentlemen, Thank you for the compliments; it is much appreciated :bow:

I'll start on my next project tomorrow; I've resisted the urge to build a Cracker up to now, but resistance is futile. I won't be posting a full build log on the cracker though; that's been done very well here on HMEM. I've completed the track layout on my stoep, so I have a place to run it. Old Fred the loco needs a couple of repairs made - and I'm going to convert it to run on gas as well; meths and plastic rail ties don't work out too well ::)

Kind regards, Arnold

"Oh, and have I mentioned how much I love this tooling plate ? - It's some of the most useful tool-making time I've spent!"

Hi, thank you for your informative sequences how you made thismodel, which I hope I will try to build

One point which I think is very important it the tooling Plate, which seemswas construct by you. I tried to find some information how to build one but nosuccess.

Can you please give us more information how to construct one and how to use its'main advantages. Thank you for your thread and your help.

Alfred.

Latest posts

Back