Another newbie from Oz.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffy

Reaction score
G'Day All,
I have been reading various threads on this site for some time & have now decided to join in.
I am a retired Fitter & Machinist with a very modest workshop consisting of one centre lathe (600 x 150) & an older style drill/mill both of which are chinese in origin. The lathe has been stripped & restored/repaired & is now quite a good little machine. I am currently working on the Aussie Bonza hit & miss single cylinder engine, about a 1/3 of the work completed.
Looking forward to getting involved.
Regards,
Fluffy.

Welcome Fluffy. I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting stuff here. We hope to see some pictures of your work or shop.

Cheers,
Phil

Welcome mate good to see more Auzzie's, I am in Brisbane where are you

Regards
John

Welcome to the forum, Fluffy and good luck with the "bonza"
Stew.

G'day Fuffy,
Welcome to the mob :)

Regards
Terry

G'day Fluffy. Welcome to HMEM. Great neck of the woods where you live.

Welcome Fluffy, quite a few of us have now built Bonzas and there are still some others in the making. Mine is a variation - the red one shown in AME and on my YouTube site. If you have any problems, let me know.

Jim

G'Day All,
Thanks for the welcome messages.
I have spent a few hours this week on the Bonza after about 6 months if inactivity in the w/shop, (house reno & painting).
Aussie53 (John) I live in Lismore.
Regards,
Don (Fluffy).

Latest posts

Back