Another new guy

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdsackett

Reaction score
Hello all. Just stumbled on to this site after getting interested in model engines. great place!! Recently retired from way too many years in the auto body biz. I have always been interested in machine tools so bought some before i retired and have been messing around making "Stuff" and decided to try my hand at engines. A great big thanks for the plans and write-up on the ez engine which will be my first project. Think i have enough scrap laying around that i can make the proper size for all the parts, so it will be a scrap yard build except for the brass. Have some of that around here someplace that i can make work. Anyway, my heartfelt appreciation to all you guys that make up this site, it's a terrific one. Best regards, J.D.

JD,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

And another welcome to the forum JD wEc1

ironman (Ray)

Thanks guys. Need to take a trip to the hardware store to pick up some screws, then might as well get started. Thanks again. Regards, J.D.

Welcome, J.D. And don't forget.... th_wwp

Bill

Welcome to the madness JD!!! ;D wEc1

Post some pics of your shop and projects!!
We LOVE pictures!!!
th_wwp

Andrew

welcome to the board thanks for the intro. I am sure the experience you have will help you with painting and finishing. I had a little experience with that kind of thing myself from a model shop and as an aircraft painter.
Tin

Latest posts

Back