Annual computer clean up at work.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwcnc1911

-jwcnc191
Reaction score
Well, it's that time of year for us at work. It's annual clean up time as far as offices and so forth regarding old documents. They even extend this to computers. It's our "document destruction" season. It basically means I have to dump everything onto my thumbdrive for a week or two until they get done "cleaning" all the computers and servers. In the process I found a few things I thought could help the members here, it's a few files that I sometimes refer to. Some more than others. Any ways I hope some of you can find this interesting and beneficial.

See attachments.

View attachment ENG-FractionalChart.pdf

View attachment fasteners_tap_drill_chart.pdf

View attachment G3ometrycheatsheet.PDF

View attachment GD&T Chart.pdf

View attachment THREAD_EQUIVALENTS.pdf

A couple of those looked like they will come in handy, cheers for sharing.

Thanks for that. Got them on my iPhone now.

Herbie: I'd like them on my iphone 4 also. Could you offer a few suggestions as how to go about moving them from the PC to iphone. Sometimes I can't remember sh@@it.

I do all my HMEM and email on the iPhone. Just click the arrow on the bottom of the screen then hit the " add to home screen" icon. If you haven't got HMEM on your iPhone you might have to email the PDF to yourself first.

Any time, I hope it's as beneficial for you as it has been for me!

Latest posts

Back