almost done

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck foster

Reaction score
well i have had this engine for about 3 years.
the first day i got it i tore right into it and had it 3/4 done in one week ;D

then it sat on the shelf for the next 3 years :( ..........well last week while on holidays i started
working on it and one week later it looks like this

it still needs to be wired up properly and have the gas tank installed but that will have to wait till monday cause its going to it first show
this weekend ;D

it is a 1/4 scale of a 5 h.p galloway engine, the engine kit is produced by richard shelly out of Mannheim Pennsylvania. he produces this engine in 3 diffrent scales.

if anyone is interested in building one of these, all i can say is the castings and drawings are excellent!

chuck

AWESOME Chuck! Luv it, luv it, luv it.

Sigh...one of these days.

Lovely piece of work Chuck.

It runs to perfection.

A job well done.

John

Those kind of internal combustion engines are cool.

Best,

BW

That's a real sweetie,Chuck.I love the sound of the hit n miss engines.You deserve a cigar! :big:

thanks for all the kind words guys..............it makes this hobby all worth while ;D

i went to a small steam show in uxbridge today and 4 out of the 6 engines i took ran great ;D the 2 that did run so good are going to get the tune up of their lives and they will have the begeezers run out of them tomorrow :big:

other than that i had a great time..........lots of people, perfect weather and all kinds of stuff to look at and fiddle with :eek:

so all in all i couldn't have asked for a better day.

chuck

I am at a total loss for words here.

BEAUTIFUL Chuck!

Rick

Chuck,

What a beautiful look and running engine you have. You should be real proud of it!

Harold

Chuck, that is a very nice looking engine - congrats

Latest posts

Back