All is well in Highland Village, Texas...

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lastwagen

Reaction score
Came by here by way of a recommendation on another Forum, liked the content, and though it worthy enough for my interests and registered.
I am a tinker and I love old machinery. I use part of my garage for my small shop. I find old machinery that needs restoration and bring them back to useful tools.
I am constantly learning as I go along and I have many mentors that aid my efforts in the shop. Most never know how they inspired or assisted me.
Lately I am working on learning to do the things machinist do, a self-taught apprenticeship, from books and videos; some good and some not so good.
I don't have any model engines yet, but maybe in the near future. So much to learn and only so much time....priorities!
I'll be here and there, maybe have my own questions or answers for others.... later!

welcome to site lastwagen. if you looking for a first engine to build check out "the e-z engine build" plans can be found on this site an pretty much come with step by step instructions. i build one as my first and only build to date an was happy i picked it as a starting point i have a video of its first run on here. anyway happy tinkering to you.

Back