Adding a Photo

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motorman1946

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the website and have a part built radial aero engine, but unfortunately do not have plans for the engine.

I would like to put a thread on here complete with a couple of photos to see if anyone can identify the engine, but how do you add a photo to the thread?

Chris

Hi Chris and welcome to HMEM.
To add a photo scroll down below the box where you are entering your message to "Additional Options" and click "Manage Attachments". You will get a dialog box where you can browse your computer for photos or select ones from a photo service such as Photobucket.
Gail in NM

I was under the impression that copy and pasting would also work, but that seems not to be the case.
2Q==

Last edited:
What I would like to know how to do is, how to add a caption between multiple photos? I've got adding photos down but don't know how to add a sentence of explanation with the photo.
Art

One way to insert images within text is to use a imaging service such as Photobucket. Copy the image URL from the service and paste it into your message where you want it. Then highlight the URL in the message and click the insert image icon. It is the 5th item from the right on the text options in the compose message box.

Depending on computer and browser cut and paste sometimes works also to insert image from computer.

Gail in NM

What I would like to know how to do is, how to add a caption between multiple photos? I've got adding photos down but don't know how to add a sentence of explanation with the photo.
Art

Check out this post for an explanation on how to add text between images without using an imaging service.

Thanks Weez.
Gail in NM

Thanks Weez,
That worked like a charm, once I choose the right photo.
Art

Latest posts

Back