• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8" Rotary Table with cross slides GOOD condition.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket Man

Reaction score
I have built several nice engine projects with the rotary table. Don't need it anymore. I did Google search they sell for $785 brand new these days. What is it worth? I would like to sell it for $400. It is in very good condition but has a few accidents on the table as you can see in the photos. It is very accurate, works good, cranks easy, no ware on the slides, easy to clamp to the mill table.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Hi

I recomend you do a search on ebay for Palmgren rotary table. I think you will see a price range, look at sold not active sales. Also I could get a nice one for not that much. I got one new old stock ( probably at least 25 or 30 years old) in its box about five years ago from a used tool dealer for $235. I thought I paid a bit too much for it at the time but it was nice, no wear.

Bob

Hi

I recomend you do a search on ebay for Palmgren rotary table. I think you will see a price range, look at sold not active sales. Also I could get a nice one for not that much. I got one new old stock ( probably at least 25 or 30 years old) in its box about five years ago from a used tool dealer for $235. I thought I paid a bit too much for it at the time but it was nice, no wear.

Bob

I checked Ebay again today. There were 3 pages of rotary tables yesterday and 27 pages today. Hum I must have done a different search? I see several 8" rotary tables like mine $285, to $475. Several in the $350 range. Maybe I should lower my price. None are as nice as mine except the new ones.

Last edited:
Hi

Make sure you look at the " sold" list to get the "real" going price range.

Bob

Hi

Make sure you look at the " sold" list to get the "real" going price range.

Bob

Where is the sold list?

If a seller only has 1 rotary table there won't be a sold rotary table on his history.

If a company is selling new rotary tables for $750 it will only show how many were sold at that price.

Is there another sold list some where?

All are fixed price sales but 1. The one and only auction has only 1 cross slice not 2 with 14 bids the price is $110 now.

My $400 price is inline with all the listed fixed price sales but there is 1 real auction starting price $184 with no bids and $42 postage.

I am guessing if the $184 rotary table does not sell my rotary table won't sell either. I am not going to give it away. If mine were junk or bad condition I will sell it much cheaper.

I changed my auction so people can make an offer, now we will see what buyers think it is worth to them.

Last edited:
Hi

Do your standard search that brings up the long list of whatever you searched on.

On the left side of the screen you will see options, for example brand. Scroll down a bit and you will see three choices: returns accepted, completed listings, and sold listings. Punch the sold listings button and you will get list of the recently sold for the search you just did. You can now see what stuff actually went for.

Bob

Back