2 tickets to the London model engineering exhibition

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firebird

Reaction score
Hi

I have 2 complimentary tickets to the London model engineering exhibition at Alexandra palace Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd January 2011. Unfortunately I can't get there this year so I am offering them free of charge to anyone who would like to go. It will have to be on a first come first served basis so if you would like to go shout up and they are yours.

Cheers

Rich

Hi Rich
If they are still available yes please
picclock

Hi picclock

They are yours my friend. Send me a pm with your address and I'll get them in the post for you tomorrow morning.

Cheers

Rich

Hi picclock

They are in the post to you.

Cheers

Rich

Many thanks Rich.

I'm taking the missus along to the show so I'll have some help to carry the booty home (probably less booty due to female financial oversight :( )

Best Regards

picclock

H Picclock

Its a great show, we went 3 years ago. Unfortunately its a bit too far for us for a day trip, last time we stayed over in London. I write a few articles for the model engineering mags and they send me the complimentary tickets every year so its a shame to waste them. Enjoy yourself and post a report later and a few pics if you can.

Cheers

Rich

Latest posts

Back