Zee's dirty little secret

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black85vette

Reaction score
Having exposed Zee's past days as a male dancer now seems tame compared to his current shady life. Had to have some spies follow him around to get the really good stuff.

Seems that he likes Las Vegas and was hoping what he did there would stay there! No chance. His cover is blown and his secret can now be revealed.

Found his favorite hangout and discovered he is "sweet" on someone there.

Your secret is out Zee. No more pretending.

zee.jpg

Not sure. But, I think his love interest is the green one on top.

Oh man are you in trouble. It's one thing to tell everyone about my 'night life'. But you had to go and bring 'sweetie' into it. She's not going to like that. She can be mean. Not to mention that you brought Yellow into it. I know the guy. Find a deep hole, get in, and cover yourself with a rock.

Man I'm glad T doesn't cruise this forum..she knows I go to Las Vegas for business. I can get into deep trouble for this.

Remember Rick...I got your address. ;D

Darn it Mike. Don't bring Red into this.
At work we have "Red's Gym"...with a picture of him. You don't want to meet him in the alley. He's actually quite buff. The stuff you see on TV is the proverbial 98 lb weakling. He ain't anymore.

zeeprogrammer said:
Oh man are you in trouble. .........Remember Rick...I got your address. ;D

No worries. You got the address but I got the "photos".

Mike;

Don't worry too much about what Zee says about Red. What Zee doesn't know is that Red has been working for me for some time now. Here he is on his last trip to Oklahoma when he came to deliver all the dirt.

zee2.jpg

Now you've outed Red. You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into do you Rick? I've known these guys for a long time. They don't melt...remember?

Don't worry Rick, I'm only 30 minutes away by car. Lemme know when Zee gets there so I can come over and laugh, er, I mean watch, er, back you up... Who am I kidding, I'll be laughing like hell....

zeeprogrammer said:
Now you've outed Red. You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into do you Rick? I've known these guys for a long time. They don't melt...remember?

Yeah. Well, they have a hard shell but it is pretty thin. Doesn't take much pressure to get them to crack. Once they crack they just spill their guts. Not a group you want to put a lot of trust in. On the other hand I have heard that some of them are tough and have some real nuts.

So much for "truth in advertising" huh??

Bill

You guys are in OK.
I got 'family' in MO.
Southern MO.
Their pick-ups are 'fully loaded'.
And not just with cattle prods.

Get my drift?
Understand what I'm sayin'?
You like to dance Rick? How 'bout you Mike?
I ain't talking foxtrot.

And what BAH101 said. Stays in Vegas. You broke the rule Rick. No one's going to trust you now.

:big:

That kid to the left there is 6'2" and 240 lbs now.
Well was. Now it's more like 6'1". But still 240! Darn it.

You tell'em Zee. If your relation needs any help, just let me know,I just live across the line in Kansas. I can always bring my chair over and hold their coats for them, and shout encourging words to them. Larry

zeeprogrammer said:
I got 'family' in MO.
Southern MO.

Any of them play banjo? I canoed the Eleven Point River in Southern MO and could have sworn I heard banjos in the hills. :big:

Don't worry Rick, All we'd have to do is put on some NASCAR and distract them ol' boys for a couple hours...

Latest posts

Back