Who nicked my 1/2 inch Sqr BMS?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmuir

Reaction score
I remember ordering it and the company ringing me back and asking if 12mm sqr would be ok and I said yes.
I remember receiving my material delivery.
Added it to my stock list on my PC, but now I come to think about it don't ever actually remember seeing it.
I think I must of been sent something else and didn't notice at the time.
Since Monday night I've been planning to make a boring tool holder.
Tuesday photocopied the plans out of my book.
Went out to my workshop to make it now and can't find the material.
I'm guessing I never received it. :rant:

I go away for 2 weeks for work in 3 days time so won't get it before I leave.
So that messes up all my plans for the next 3 nights.

Not happy.

I'll order more material whilst I'm away so its here when I get home to make.
Such is life...................

.....Sure I have a couple of feet in bits laying around, somewhere,..... as its snowing here, and I aint going to work, if you pay the airfare, could bring it to you by, say tommorrow night??? :big: :big: :big:

Sure miss 'Freo, and Rottnest island,... loved the 'quokas?' (sp?) spent a few happy nights camping out near the Avon river area,... old mate I havent seen for a LONG time runs a driving school in Perth,... Hope you are not snowed in down there. ;D ;D

Cheers, Fred

Tm,you're not of "a certain age",are you :big:
That sort of thing happens to me all the time.Then I go and buy another bit,and when I get back,without fail the first thing I pull out of the drawer will be the bit I was looking for in the first place ::).It comes to us all eventually,mate.
Anyway,a spare bit of stock is always handy.

bentprop said:
Tm,you're not of "a certain age",are you :big:

I did just have my birthday, but I'm still below that age at just 37.
My stock is still pretty small and so my BMS fits in just 2 small trays.
I emptied both of these 4 times looking for it, so either I'm going blind or its not in there.

But your probably right.
I will get some more and find the original length under my workbench or something stupid like that.

Latest posts

Back