What is Karma and at 70 why am I called a newbie

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegemite used to be the best way, until they developed a liking for it, nowdays we just wear these

Tel\'s new \'at 2.jpg

Steamer:

Well, at least I was right about the koala part.

Tel:

They developed a liking for Vegemite? Now there is an Ozzie tall tale if I ever heard one. Vegemite is the durian of spreadable stuff.

Nah Marv, Vegemite is like mother's milk - in fact it is used as a substitute for mother's milk at times.

We, of course, eat it straight, but it might be more to the American taste if you have it with honey - no joke, an odd sounding mixture, but quite palatable in fact!

tel said:
Nah Marv, Vegemite is like mother's milk - in fact it is used as a substitute for mother's milk at times.

Which, of course, would account for the odd behavior of so many Aussies. ;D

Brian Rupnow said:
When (IF) I grow up, I want to be an Australian!!!

You'd probably be the only one in the neighbourhood

(grown up male Aussie, that is)

Around here we have Sage (Say-gee) the swamp creature.....I'll leave it to your imagination.

He lives in the woods near the power lines and the railroad tracks in a cave by a railroad bridge....no really ;D

Glad you got a chuckle Marv.

Dave

You haven't experienced animal passion until you've seen porcupines making love.
Ant

Around here we have Sage (Say-gee) the swamp creature.....I'll leave it to your imagination.

Not many of those around here, but we often hear the call of the fukawi on a moonless night.

tel said:
Not many of those around here, but we often hear the call of the fukawi on a moonless night.

To expand; this is the sound made by a lost tourist, with flat batteries in their Navman and is usually preceded by where the. ::)

Best Regards
Bob

Back