Webster at Work

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Rupnow

Design Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
In keeping with my policy of "All little engines must work for a living", here we have my Webster engine driving my electrical generating station. It's a rather silly little video, and I didn't have my big floodlight set up. However, you can see that the Webster is indeed earning it's keep. This video was shot "On the spur of the moment.", as I have a friend coming over tomorrow who wants to see my side valve engine. I set this up and started it, and then decided to run into my office and grab the camera to shoot a video. I don't think this video will win me an Emmy nor a Tony award, but it will probably make you laugh.---Brian
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DY-NXKsFtI&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Nice that the Webster is earning its keep. When you want to run the big floodlight for videos, do you fire up all your other engines to power it?! ;)

You might get that Emmy award for filming while replacing a belt - nice coordination!

Reactions: gus
I am not really into the "awards" but I have come to the conclusion that it requires ladies in one time use, thousand dollar gowns which barely cover their lady parts. Personally I am more impressed with engines but I am OLD.

That's a pretty sophisticated light dimmer circuit you've got there!
Rich

Back