Quantcast

Scotty's Webster

Help Support HMEM:

scottyp

Reaction score
Bushings, spacers, and timing is done and it sucks, squeezes, _____ and blows. Just need to hook up an ignition and see if I can add bang to that.

Attachments

scottyp

Reaction score
OK Gents, I finally had a little time to get things together enough for a test run. Seems very promising! This was 3rd run, the first run did take a little more time to get the fuel setting close for it to start and keep running. Never mind all the kid's toys in the background.
Hope you enjoy, I did!

Last edited:

a41capt

Reaction score
I hope mine is that nice if it ever cools off in my garage to the point that I can get back to work. 110 - 115 degrees this year and no air conditioning or cooling!

congratulations!!!
John

werowance

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
that's a good looking Webster. good job, nice runner

Longboy

Reaction score
.......it would be very interesting to know exactly how many Webster engines have been built.
My best guess is since the plans for Webster are offered up on the internet more than half built would end up on YouTube and similar video posting sites.

scottyp

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I really enjoyed completing and sharing this project. I plan to clean up a few details and build some type of coil box. I'll keep you posted on updates as well as progress on upcoming projects.