• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Model Engineering Magazine Issue #203

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CNC-Joe

Reaction score
Looks like I didn't get my subscription renewal in on time - and missed Issue #203 of Model Engineers' Workshop Magazine.

Anybody have a copy that they are interested in selling?

Destination would be Romeo, Michigan, USA.

Contact me here via PM if you are.

CNC-Joe

Last edited:
Is that the right number? the current issue that has just landed on my door step is 4461 or were you really late getting your subs in:confused:

Model Engineers Workshop would be more likely what you are after

I have a standing order for Model Engineer at a local shop. A recent issue arrived damaged. As the shop only gets one copy of each issue - mine, getting a replacement from their supplier would not be a simple affair.
So I ordered it directly from MyHobbyStore. 3 days later it dropped through my postbox here in Canada. Excellent service.

Here is the direct link to MEW 203 if you want to order it from them.
http://www.myhobbystore.co.uk/product/165405/model-engineers-workshop-no203

Looks like I didn't get my subscription renewal in on time - and missed Issue #203 of Model Engineers' Workshop Magazine.

Anybody have a copy that they are interested in selling?

Destination would be Romeo, Michigan, USA.

Contact me here via PM if you are.

CNC-Joe

I just called my book store and they have one left do you want me to pick it up and mail it to you
please respond asap

Yes- please purchase it - if it is Issue #203 - which has skeleton clock on the front cover

I have an address in ontario for you to send it to.

Thanks!!!

Joe

Yes- please purchase it - if it is Issue #203 - which has skeleton clock on the front cover

I have an address in ontario for you to send it to.

Thanks!!!

Joe

pm me that address so I can send it
cheers

Latest posts

Back