Engine identity

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasonb

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I've put this in a new thread to save derailing the other

Schiffsmaschine Gorgon ; Dampfpumpe. F. Holzapfel ; Dynamo; Zwei Zylinder PF-2104-1 eine totpunktfreie Maschine ; Zweizylinder Verbundmaschine Ventil - gesteuert PF-2104-2 ; Einzylindermaschine Ventilgesteuert PF-2104-3 ; Cross - Engine ; Forengenerator ; Einzylinder Tandemmaschine ; Vertical Corliss Engine Catechism of the Steam Engine, 1904 ; THE IMPROVED GREENE ENGINE

These are the ones I am most interested in, particularly the last two. I thimpfk the Corliss might be found in a book from 1904--I mean, that's what it looks like. I will search for that. I may have it somewhere. These all look so interesting and I believe I have never seen them before.

That Baubeschreibungen site is also very interesting. I will have ;a closer look at it later.

Schiffsmaschine Gorgon. This was in the German Magazine Dampf, issue 12 and also a version in Model Engineer Mag

Dampfpumpe. F. Holzapfel ; Based on old model design

Dynamo Scratch built own design

Zwei Zylinder PF-2104-1 eine totpunktfreie Maschine Scratch built Non Dead Centre engine based on an animation

Zweizylinder Verbundmaschine Ventil - gesteuert PF-2104-2 Modified from single cylinder design available from Dmc Bauplan-Service & Shop

Einzylindermaschine Ventilgesteuert PF-2104-3 Ditto

Cross - Engine Design by Anthony Mount drawings a castings if you want them from Polly Models in the UK

Forengenerator Modified kit from german supplier

Einzylinder Tandemmaschine Same as PF-2104 - 2&3

Vertical Corliss Engine Catechism of the Steam Engine, 1904 ; Scratch built based on old etching

THE IMPROVED GREENE ENGINE The Green automatic cut off or the Lane and Bodley Castings and drawings would be closest these were done by Historic Models and reproductions available in the US previously via Downriver Tools see MEM forum for build threads on both and current supplier. Not sure what he used for his model.

Latest posts

Back