Two Engines in One or Elmer Gets a Makeover

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dennis
The air tube is indeed a press fit. Seems to be fine. Im not seeing any air leakage on a bubble test but if I do (sometimes taking these things apart and reassembling causes new problems to pop up) i may try a tiny bit of Permatex.

I hate this new forum software

Best Stan

I love the engine Stan. I am not normally attracted to radials, but you have me thinking about building this one.

Give the software some time. Changes suck, especially when they are sudden, but this is the same software that is used on another forum that I frequent, and it has it's perks over what was here yesterday.

I'm not sure if this the right place to put my 2 cents worth in as this is my 1st time so here goes, very impressed with the forum, both questions and answers,
I am building the same radial engine and have had a few queries in my mind about valve timing etc.so am reading, following this with interest.keep up the good work.cheers Kiwi Pat:)http://cdn.homemodelenginemachinist.com/images/smilies/smiley.gif

Latest posts

Back