Tool Addict in Cali

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etard

Reaction score
I don't think I have posted on here yet, so I thought I would warn you guys about me. :p

The good news is that I finally sold a lathe that was taking up precious space, the bad news is that I turned around and bought another one. The good news is that I am storing it at work, the bad news is that I live 45 minutes from my work. The good news is that I have a key and can come in whenever I want, the bad news is that I find myself at work a lot. :wall:

Here is the short list of my collection at the moment (list subject to change without notice or consent from parole officer)

1. South Bend 10K underdrive on factory bench completely disassembled, ready for paint.

2. Diamond Horizontal mill M20 needing new leadscrew nut on Y axis (gonna try my hand at delrin acme nut).

3. Rusnok bench mill rebuilt head retrofitted to Diamond mill overarm. Anybody want to buy the base and X, Y table???:D

4. Logan 820 lathe will need some work when the SB 10K is back in service.

5. Clausing 8520 mill missing the spindle and motor assembly, otherwise complete and in negotiations for CNC conversion.

6. Artisan gap bed lathe recently acquired without motor, but in good condition otherwise. A very unique lathe indeed.

As for me, I work as a laboratory technician, I am currently in school for CNC operator and I enjoy wrecking anything with 2 wheels.

Latest posts

Back