The Henry Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jason :bow:

Welcome to HMEM. It is nice of you to join in with the activity here. I am sure that you will find many things of interest here and a very friendly bunch. Any questions you might have, there is always someone around with an answer or an opinion.

I am not familiar the Henry Rotary Steam Engine but it certainly does look interesting. Perhaps one of the other chaps on here might know something about it.

Cheers :)

Don

Welcome to the forum Jason.

I can't help with your question either but I'm very interested in what you find out.

Welcome to the group poki. I am not familiar with the Henry engine either, but hopefully someone here may be.

Bill

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm having problems with my laptop. Sorry I couldn't reply sooner.

I did email the company about their engine, but no reply yet.

The engine doesn't look too complex. I hope I pique enough interest in someone to construct one.

Thanks, I'll be frequenting here.

Jason

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Hey, I got a reply from the company. My fault I didn't get it sooner. My ISP or my Linux box, I don't know which one to blame. The person, Mike, writes that the engine worked fine, but it took a lot of steam for the amount of horse power and that it needs more development. Well, at least the concept works.

Regards,
Jason

Latest posts

Back