The building of my workshop

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryK

Reaction score
Thought you might be interested in this:

These pictures were taken from 4-16-2006 through 7-30 2006 when I moved into it. They were taken in sequence through all phases of construction.
Enjoy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m136AbzzE0o[/ame]

Basically a woodshop but I do have a small corner for my lathe and mill.

PM45-M1744_zps529e1b0e.jpg

Very Nice. Is it too small yet?

Is that router table built to Norm Abram's plans? Is it working out OK?

--ShopShoe

It's been too small since the day I started moving things into it.:)

The router table started out that way, but I have since modified it with an Incra fence.

Gary

Very nice! I like the "contemplating" folding chair in one of the shots, I had one of those when I built my shop.

Very cool! Can't wait to build a shop to my own standard! You must have been beside yourself!

Thought you might be interested in this:

These pictures were taken from 4-16-2006 through 7-30 2006 when I moved into it. They were taken in sequence through all phases of construction.
Enjoy.

Basically a woodshop but I do have a small corner for my lathe and mill.

Very Nice!

I'm stuck in my cellar for now, it sucks but I can't see investing more money in New York; taxes are brutal. By the way you must be down south as you have an awfully shallow foundation. Around here they would expect at least 3 ft for a foundation. It is still below freezing and it is spring. 😂😂😂😡😡😡

Like you I try to balance the space with woodworking and metal working equipment. Further always looking for ways to make better use of available space.

Back