• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Taig lathe and accessories.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefold

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a Taig lathe with almost all the accessories.
The motor is a variable speed from a guy that sells them on the net.Some will be able to tell who it is by the case it is mounted in (yellow case that mounts to board behind head).
My wife bought it for me for Christmas last year.
It has never been used.
Has two chucks,three jaw and four jaw independent.I have the top slide and milling attachment and a lot more.
I would like to get 500.00 for it.But any reasonable offer will be accepted.Might even take a trade.
Thanks everyone.
Tim

Wow wish I had $500 bucks, won't have enough bacon for that till after christmas! I have an ibanez 6-string electric guitar, Heavy metal effects and cry baby pedal and a small Ibanez amp I'd be willing to trade :big: ( Long shot, but serious. Lol. )

i was digging thru my pile of modeltec magazines several weeks ago and found that i have nearly a full set dating from May 1984 thru Dec 2001. Would you consider some sort of trade?

Hey guys,
Sorry I don't play the guitar.
I have a lot of the Modeltec magazines,that would be a great collection for someone.
They sell on Ebay in lots of about 10 or 15 for a good bit.
Thanks for the offers.
Tim

where are you located? are you willing to ship? how much would shipping cost?

I live in Alabama.
I would have to know where you live to give you a price for shipping.
Tim

perhaps private messaging is more appropriate? (You guys can see what the other bids and there is no set end-bidding time.)

tom in MA

Tim,

I still haven't received reply to my PM from week or so ago.

Thanks,
Russ

Hey Russ,
I sent you a pm.

Everyone,

I still have the Taig lathe.I know times are tough so I will pay half the shipping.

I will also still take a trade.

Small IC engines would be great.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Tim

Latest posts

Back