Strange things happen

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences John.

Happy Birthday as well!

Rick

Sorry for your loss.

Happy Birthday John. Many more.

Ron

John, my deepest condolences and best wishes. Nifty set of mugs.

Bogstandard said:
Now free bus pass, and I think, medication Bogs.

Someone from the UK will have to explain that.

Sorry for your loss

Happy birthday , long may yer lum reek

as to the bus pass and medication

dont forget your £255 winter fuel payment ;D

Stuart

Very sorry for your loss John. Hope you and your brother can keep in touch, in the end family is all that matters.

Al

I'm sorry for loss of your mother..Bogs...Condolences.
Good that you and your brother are reunited.
Best regards
Paolo

John

Sorry to hear of your Mums passing. Condolences and glad that she didn't suffer. Also, a belated Happy Birthday. Don't dread having birthday's John as they say that people that have more birthday's live longer. Don't know what to think about the mugs John. I am sure that every time you use them you will think of your Mum and Brother.

Cheers :)

Don

Many thanks to all for your condolences and well wishes.

Things didn't quite work out as expected.

Mum was put to rest yesterday morning.

My brother and his family turned up, but only really acknowledged myself and family, most others just got nods, a few more didn't even get that.

After it was all over, he went merrily on his way, saying goodbye to almost no-one. So really, all my efforts to get the family reunited amounted to nothing, and I suppose the next time I hear about him is when someone calls to tell me he has departed this world.

Family feuds sure die hard. All for the sake of a few heated words between my sister and himself many many years ago. Mind you, I can be the same if someone says the wrong things to me. I suppose we are just a stubborn family through and through.

All I can say now is 'It is his loss, not ours', I tried the hardest I could.

At least I have my mugs to remember him by.

I now hope this really bad year, plus a bit, is finally over for us, and we can get back to doing something with our lives.

Bogs

John
Sorry to hear.
"All I can say now is 'It is his loss, not ours', I tried the hardest I could."

As we say here in Norway: The doorstep mile is hard to walk.
Take care of your self.
Best
CS

Back