Still learning about myself - a funny story

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So on the cover of the latest Hot Rod mag is a little square with lots of squiggle in it. I ask the kid "What the heck is that for?" He pulls out his phone, points it at the squiggle and Poof! On the phones screen pops up video from Hot Rod that tells what is in the mag.

OK, time to drill me for oil, I'm done

Robert

Hi Chuck,at least they are in Chinglish,once had a fault on a Korean solder bath the front page and index were in English the rest in Korean .As they say we live and learn :big:
Best wishes Frazer

Chuck,
Just noticed this thread. You are definitely not alone!

Regarding the window lock button...
My Isuzu Rodeo has a similar button and I've done the exact same thing!
I also found out the window lock affects the rear doors. I managed to accidentally lock people into the back seat and didn't realize how to get them out except to open the door from the outside. That went on for weeks until I "saw" the button.

I've also done other similarly silly things. I wear glasses, I've worn them forever and need them for everything except very close work. One day I couldn't find them, looked all over for about 15 minutes before I realized they were on my face! I never noticed that I didn't have any problems seeing, I just didn't realize I was already wearing them.

Sounds sorta like trying to figure out why the dome light won't go out when you're working with the door open. Then finding out its because you turned the dimmer switch all the way.

Who could possibly do a thing like that? *club*

Latest posts

Back