• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Enco mill/drill SOLD

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbritnell

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Very early model Enco mill/drill. Very heavy construction. 4" column. 8x29 table. 110volt 1hp. motor. 3 axis digital readouts. Segmented belt drive. Excellent condition. Uses 1/2" studs. Micrometer dials were machined into 2 pieces so they can be set. Comes with base with storage shelf. Some tooling included. $1100.00 ,negotiable. Located in Strongsville, Ohio. More pictures on second post.
gbritnell

MILL 1.jpg

MILL 3.jpg

MILL 4.jpg

MILL 5.jpg

Last pictures

MILL 6.jpg

MILL 7.jpg

MILL 8.jpg

MILL 9.jpg

Although it seemed like losing an old friend it was time for the round column mill to go. I had a fellow come and look at it this evening and after making some test cuts, cranking the handles and asking questions he bought it. Now it's on to the hunt for a good replacement.
George

i had one of those types of mill's and i heard allot of trash talk about them and they do have their problems but after seeing what you have made on your machine it just proves it is not the machine it is the operator that makes the diffrence.

good luck in finding a replacement.

chuck

It's not really the machine, but certain things are just so convenient, you wouldn't want to be be without!

When I saw your ad I was tempted to post the usual comment that 'you cant do decent work on one of those imported round column mills' but decided that a potential buyer might take it seriously.

I patiently wait to see what quality of work you produce on a better mill.

Latest posts

Back