• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Small engine castings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne j

Reaction score
I have some small engine castings. No plans.

Monitor vertical hit and miss I believe $150

Rowland’s RMC engine castings $50 each.

Located in Caledonia Ontario Canada but can ship at buyers cost.

Attachments

• IMG_2946.jpeg
    IMG_2946.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2947.jpeg
    IMG_2947.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2948.jpeg
    IMG_2948.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2949.jpeg
    IMG_2949.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2950.jpeg
    IMG_2950.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Speaking of Rowland MFG company, does anyone know if they still sell plans for the "RMC Scratch built 1930's engine" ? its a blocky
looking horizontal four stroke on a flat cast iron plate. Very simple design. There is a YouTube video of it running, with links to the
RMC website. ; http://rowland24.20megsfree.com Sent an email to the address given on the website but no answer yet. Wondering
if they are still making kits?
Here is their Youtube channel - nrowland56

Speaking of Rowland MFG company, does anyone know if they still sell plans for the "RMC Scratch built 1930's engine" ? its a blocky
looking horizontal four stroke on a flat cast iron plate. Very simple design. There is a YouTube video of it running, with links to the
RMC website. ; http://rowland24.20megsfree.com Sent an email to the address given on the website but no answer yet. Wondering
if they are still making kits?
Here is their Youtube channel - nrowland56
As far as I know Nick has never had any plans or castings for sale for any of the "S" series engines, I keep mentioning the SB2c drawings to him each time we swap emails about something but a young family is taking up a lot of his time at the moment.

Latest posts

Back