• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Small Circular Center Finder

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George_Race

Reaction score
I recently started making a small center finder for small circular items. I have put all the information on a web page. It is really very handy working with small circular objects. I think it is reasonably priced for the time it takes to make it. Here is a picture showing a small turned piece center point. Boy, it is right on the money.

cf4.jpg

Here is a link to the Center Finder Web page:
http://www.mrrace.com/center_finder/

Thanks for looking,
George

For those who wish to make one (i.e other parts of the world where shipping costs are horrendous) what is the centering angle please

The centering angle is exactly 90 degrees. The angle you mark along is at exactly 45 degrees, centered on the 90 degree angle.
Look at the picture that shows the back on my web page and you will see exactly how it is made. Pretty simple.

Latest posts

Back