• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sale - Stuart engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

Reaction score
From my Grand Fathers colllection
1- Stuart The "Score" Engine complete in perfect condition
Handbook with it is dated February 1978
I have no idea a value of these little engines so best offer
Roy

Post some pictures and your chances of selling it will increase.

th_wwp

SAM

AND give an idea of your location - it's a rather large world, despite the popular saying.

Roy: This forum is for folks that want to learn about and build model engines. We would prefer that you learn from and cherish your grand dads engines rather than sell to the highest bidder. The buy sell/ trade/e-bay section is for members here.
If you want to be part of this group and learn about engines and building them please post an introduction in the welcome section.
I hope you chose to become part of this group and learn .If you just want to sell granddads collection e-bay or Craig's list may be a better way to go.
(FYI People who sign on here and offer something for sale on there first post are normally considered spammers and are immediately Banned.)

Tel: He is from Newmarket Ontario Canada.

Tin

Back