Retired machinist in Ky

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Carld

I worked as a diesel mechanic and then as a job shop machinist untill retirement in 2004. I bought my first lathe in about 1962 and started buying more equipment, it was a small Craftsman lathe. My hobbies have been machinist/mechanic, archery, guns, fastdraw, hunting, photography, model engines, model airplanes, beer/wine making, fingerstyle guitar and dabling in electronics.

I am 67 years old and have built two Earth bermed homes and several shops. Life is great since I retired and I hope it stays that way.

I am presently working a a model steam engine for a friend and a small hit and miss for another friend. So far when I start working on them I get a paying job and since that pays for new tools, etc. the paying job gets first place.

Welcome to the group. If you haven't found out already this group loves pictures, especially engine and shop pictures, so feel free to post on your current projects, even if thay are being done for friends.

Bill

Hi CARLD,

Welcome to the forum. Good bunch of people here. Glad to have you aboard.

Chuck

Hi Carld,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

yes we do love pics.
Welcome HOME
Ive always wanted to make beer but never have.

Welcome Carld :) Yup, like everyone else here, pictures are gold !!

Mike

P1010001copy.jpg

The some other photo's are at photobucket.com look in yeathatshim photo album.

Looks to be a well equiped and decently organized workshop. I like the grinder stand!

G'day Carl and welcome!

nice to see another quick draw person about the place

nice looking shop Carl!

enjoy your stay and i look forward to seeing your projects take shape

cheers

jack

Latest posts

Back