Photos of a completed engine from Ray Hasbrouck's #3 engine plan

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures look great!
Fit and finish of all the parts is amazing! :eek:

Looks like you had a great time building this one.
An idea would be to take some more of the challenging parts and document them so others can follow your build.
Pictures with a description are a lot more fun to look through.

Great job and waiting for the video!!

Andrew

Beautiful job and very well photographed also!! Very much looking forward to the video.

Bill

Great job. :bow: Glad to see it all come together. This is one of my favorite engines. I built 5 versions of it and a few are run on steam. This engine will give you a lot of enjoyment.

Cheers,
Phil

Hi again

Just came from Midwinter Tractor Show (FT. Wayne Ind.). Our club N.E.Ind Machinast Group, had 20 tables set up and I think only one was empty. This was #3's first outing and it performed wonderful, so was very pleased. had to leave this evening, as a freind and fellow hobby machinest of mine has had a heart valve replaced a few days ago. So will be going to GrandRapids Mich to visit him and take him a new set of engine plans to help him take his mind of things at hand some.
Thanks to all for the kind coments,sorry about the (center fold) he is a great shop cat, machines running does'nt bother him got his nose in everthing I do.

Tom

Latest posts

Back