• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Other (not Aluminum) bits for sale!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milotrain

Reaction score
Well I couldn't go to IMS and not pickup some crazy stuff so I have a bunch of metal now, and if no one want's it that's fine because I'll most certainly use it but I figured I'd throw it up here in the case that someone needs some chunk and doesn't want to buy it from someone more interested in making money :-\

IMG_0862.JPG

Link to zoomable image
Above there is brass sheet (1/8"), brass round bar, brass square bar, cast iron round bar (for you BC1-JIM), hot rolled rod, hot rolled angle (stout), and stainless steel rod.

IMG_0863.JPG

Link to zoomable image
Above is a 1"x3"x31" Stainless Bar, one edge is a little rounded so it needs a good facing but it's good stuff if you need SS.

I'm going to sell this all by cubic inch (which is really by weight obviously but it makes it easy to figure out how much some amount that you want will cost).
Brass @ $1.45 per cubic inch [Varies]
SS @ $1.50 per cubic inch [So each inch of the bar will be $4.50]
Cast Iron @ $1 per cubic inch [So each inch of the bar will be $1.50]

This is all less shipping, and I'd rather not make a bunch of small cuts as I don't yet have any saw that doesn't run on sweat. :'(

PM me if you want anything.

Almost all of this is still around, the brass is shorter by 1" and a few of the SS rods were used in a recent project.

Latest posts

Back