Ola Pessoal

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valter

Reaction score
Excelente forum estou me apresentando meu nome é valter, navegando no google achei esta maravilha de forum pena que eu sei muito pouco ingles

obrigado

Valter,

Seja bem-vindo !!! (Welcome to our forum !!!) wEc1

Tente utilizar o Google Translator, tanto para ler como para postar alguma coisa. (You can try use the Google Translator for read or post any things.)

Meu inglês também não é muito bom... mas o importante é se comunicar e compartilhar conhecimentos!!! (My English is not very good... but realty the important is to communicate and share knowledge!!!)

Abraços, (Cheers,)

Alexandre

Valter,

Welcome to our forum wEc1

and Thanks to Alexandre for the translation because I don't speak the language, just to prove my ignorance, is it Spanish or Portuguese ???

Best Regards
Bob

Maryak, that's portuguese, the hardest language on Earth to learn: more exceptions than rules!

Valter, seja bem vindo e arranje um tempo para ler todos os tópicos, pois são ótimos para aprender novas técnicas! (Valter, welcome and get some time to read all the topics, because they're great to learn new skills)

t_ottoboni said:
Maryak, that's portuguese, the hardest language on Earth to learn: more exceptions than rules!

Thanks for the clarification :bow:

I am..........have been for the past 14 years, learning Russian so I lean to relegating Portuguese to 2nd place. ;D

Best Regards
Bob

Back