Saludo y agradezco

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punta Azul

Reaction score
Hola a Toda la Comunidad. Agradezco esta oportunidad de haberme permitido estar unido a este foro, el cual cuenta con las posibilidades de intercambio de información que muchos aficionados necesitan, tanto para contribuir como para obtener. Les cuento que el proyecto que inicie hace algunos meses consiste en la fabricación de un motor Stirling el cual sufre algunas modificaciones con respecto a los modelos convencionales, como por ejemplo este sera de combustión interna, logrando funcionar sin emanaciones ni contaminaciones ambientales, donde la temperatura se elevara por medio de resistencias calefactoras dentro del cilindro. No mantendrá el desfasaje de 90º si no será de 130º y el regenerador estará formado por acumuladores de temperatura independientes, calentadores por inducción electromagnética. Vivo en una isla, en la Ciudad mas al sur del planeta, Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego y con muy pocas posibilidades de información y materiales, pero de a poco el proyecto esta dando sus resultados. En poco tiempo estaré enviando videos con mas detalles- Saludos

Google translate -
Hello to the whole community. I appreciate this opportunity to have allowed me to join this forum, which has the possibilities of exchanging information that many fans need, both to contribute and to obtain. I tell you that the project that started a few months ago consists of the manufacture of a Stirling engine which undergoes some modifications with respect to conventional models, such as this will be internal combustion, managing to operate without emanations or environmental pollution, where the temperature it will rise by means of heating resistors inside the cylinder. It will not maintain the 90º phase shift if it will not be 130º and the regenerator will consist of independent temperature accumulators, electromagnetic induction heaters. I live on an island, in the southernmost city of the planet, Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego and with very few possibilities of information and materials, but little by little the project is giving its results. In a short time I will be sending videos with more details- Greetings

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back