Not well seasoned machinist from Sweden.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattias Hellore

Reaction score
Hi everyone here in HMEM, I m 33 years old but my body feels elder than this imaginative number.
Currently in a early 30 year crisis Im studying to be a mechanical engineer right now, have been in machine shop biz for 11 years and decided to study and run a own shop in the same time, www.hellore.se is my home page.

Have been a lurker here in HMEM for over 1 year and admiring your patience, I have no patience for the final touch but it will come with age I think.

Thanks for your time.

Hi Mattias and welcome to HMEM. Lots of information here and a good hobby like building model engines will keep you feeling young. Good luck with your shop and your studies

Howdy Mattias, welcome aboard. You will find this to be a friendly forum. 8)
We like pictures ;D
Bill in SE Idaho

Welcome to the board. Thanks for the intro. I used to ride my bicycle a lot. Am two classes away from a 2 year engineering degree. Have fun
Tin

Hi Mattias, welcome aboard. You make some super light bike parts. And the finish looks spot on.

Brock

Welcome Mattias! You seem very seasoned to me! :bow:

Dave

Thanks everyone, when I make a project, very rarely nowadays for meself I will post pictures and I think this forum together with Madmodder is a forum with a friendly touch, everyone seems to know each other.

My father who passed away recently was a metal worker for Ericsson, in the stone age when they made phone stuff in metal and it was before plastic has came so Bakelit (swedish) is very common.

Mostly of my relatives was metal workers, women and men doesn´t matter.
So I became a metal worker too, but my brother have been dropped into floor too many times so he became something like cameraman for sweden biggest television channel.

I will make some projects in my shop , it will be in aluminum, titanium or carbon fiber.
That´s the materials I´m friendly with.

Back