No unread topics found since your last visit.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orrin

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
In the past I would go to this site and go to the unread projects. I really enjoyed that feature.

Now, for the past couple of months I usually--but not always--get this: "No unread topics found since your last visit." Why?

I don't think I'm doing anything different. If I knew what action on the computer causes the accumulation to begin, I'd gladly do it.

Thank you.

Orrin

Keeping track of unread posts is a cookie function. Make sure your browser is set to accept cookies and be sure to log into the site rather than viewing as a guest.

I've been getting that message a lot lately on my work computer. Don't know what causes it but delete your cookies (or just the HMEM cookie) and the problem will go away (until it shows up next time). :)

I realize cookies enter in, here. Maybe I should have phrased my query differently. What I meant to say/ask was this: With everything being the same as before and continuing the same, such as cookies, log-in, et al, why does this "no unread topics" thing seem to strike randomly? Sometimes it does; sometimes it doesn't.

Orrin

Latest posts

Back