Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corsair_Pilor

Reaction score
G'day all,
New member here from the land down under.
Have been wanting to do a project for a little while now, and am wanting to do some work with a friend at work and build our own scaled engine.
I had been looking at originally buying a kit, whilst would be fun, wasn't really what I wanted to do. I want to create and build the engine.
Was originally wanting to build an RC RX-7 with a scaled down wankel in it, but just getting lost in too many details currently. Look forward to browsing the forum, and coming up with my own plans, and see what help i can get.

G'day all,
New member here from the land down under.
Have been wanting to do a project for a little while now, and am wanting to do some work with a friend at work and build our own scaled engine.
I had been looking at originally buying a kit, whilst would be fun, wasn't really what I wanted to do. I want to create and build the engine.
Was originally wanting to build an RC RX-7 with a scaled down wankel in it, but just getting lost in too many details currently. Look forward to browsing the forum, and coming up with my own plans, and see what help i can get.
Welcome to the group

Dave

Back