New guy with a little more spare time!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcruff

Reaction score
Well I joined awhile back and have been looking around off and on. This place is quite nice, lots of good info and seems to be very active.
My name is Mike, I'm in my late 40's, been a Tool and Moldmaker for roughly 30 years now. I have a 1943 South Bend 9" lathe and an old piece of crap Kent mill (Bridgeport copy) which is probably one of the 1st ones sent to the USA. Its junk, but it was cheap and it does work albeit it with a few quirks. I have several projects under way, one being a homebuilt CNC mill. The other being Bob Shores "Little Angel". Both have been sitting on hold for the last 2-3 years, life tends to get in the way at my age, especially with 2 kids that were in high school. Now that there out I seem to have come up with a little more spare time, so back to playing I go. I hope to stick around and further my collection of toys as I get farther into this hobby.

Thanks for having such a cool website with so much activity and input!!

Welcome!! You are gonna dig this site. Everyone is super nice and helpful! Enjoy! I am actually going to school to be a tool and die maker....cool! Lookin forward to seeing shots of your Shores engine!

Welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home.

ironman (Ray)

Welcome mcruff. Happy you found us and look forward to your participation.

Bill

mcruff,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome Mike.

This is a most interesting forum.

Nelson
***************.com

Latest posts

Back