New guy from Montreal, Canada

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xddorox

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have started to get my parts together to build a McCabe runner. In the meantime I came across this little Mamod at the local flea market and got it running pretty good. Glad to be here.

This is what it looked like when I found it

IMG_2378.jpg

This is what it looks like now

IMG_2398.jpg

I made a movie of it running too: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=minltVIUIy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=minltVIUIy4[/ame]
Messing around with this engine has motivated me even more to pursue my original project.

Gerry :)

Gerry,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Hi Gerry

Welcome to HMEM forum. You must know that we love pictures on these forums and when they involve small engines it is even better. Looks like that little fellow cleaned up pretty good and got you in the mood to make the McCabe to keep it company. If you have any questions just ask as their is always someone around to answer or at least give an opinion. We will all be watching for progress reports when you get started. Have fun and enjoy the Forum. :bow: :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Welcome Gerry,
Nice clean up and restoration job and a great video too. Keep us posted on the McCabe runner by all means.

Regards,
Bill

Gerry

Welcome! Nice job on the Mamod, looking forward to seeing the next project. Nice to finally see somebody
else from the Montreal on the forum.

Cheers, Joe

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Joe, I guess we could hook up at some point.

Gerry :)

Welcome and that is a nice mamod. I have two of those engines and after playing with those for a while, I bought my lathe and milling machine so I could make my own.

IronHorse

Welcome Gerry
nice mamod. I think you will like builing the McCabe runner. I have two the second one will run on breath power. most of the time.
Tin

Latest posts

Back