New England Model Engineering Society Show

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steamer

Reaction score
Hi,

NEMES had thier show yesterday in Waltham!.. A great time with much attendance!

I wanted to take the time to thank Tin Falcon and his wonderful wife for letting me share a exhibit stall with them and my family. We had a busy but great time....Tin I wish we could have spoken more! :(

Thanks Again,

Dave ( Steamer)

It was a good show- One of the largest visitor days we have ever had- I think over 600 people. The club does the show partly to help the museum, since they give us meeting space each month for free, we give them an event to draw the public.

There are now some photos on one members site http://www.dickkoolish.com/rmk_page/pictures_022110.html

Im sure the club web site will have some up in a day or two, if not already up. neme-s.org

Yes a great show spoke to lots of folks several seemed real interested in learning to build model engines / This included a young lady about 12 years old . Mom seemed very interested and supportive . older brother built a Lucy as part of an engineering class.
Also had a family, friends for a long time, visit us at a show for the first time also enjoyed the museum.
A college friend of my wife's was also there she only lives a few block away.
Just got home from LOOONG ride.

Greetings!
We did have a wonderful time at the NEMES show! Thanks, Dave, for being such great neighbor for the day; your enthusiasm was a delight to see as you spoke with the folks who came through. Thm: And Norm, oh patient one, thanks for everything you - and the rest of the wonderful Society - did to help make the show a success! th_wav We're already looking forward to next year!
'Mrs. Tin'

Latest posts

Back