My latest project done

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esteam

Reaction score
Time to watch some videos...

I can't embed photos and videos in this page. That's why I added links. Sorry for that. I think I do something wrong.

Regards

Erdem

Real Nice

:bow: th_wav :bow:

beautiful finish too

regards
Andy

Beautiful build esteam! :bow:

I did make the change to embed the video links.
The photos are too large for the limit set here to be
embedded but they sure do look great!

Rick

Thank you guys.

Rick, thanks for the changes you made. I am so clumsy to do this :(

Erdem

It runs really well. Great job on a fine looking engine!

Dean

Great looking engine. You really did a nice job on the finishing touches. :bow: :bow: :bow:

I echo all the comments on the finish. Very nice.
Beautiful engine.
Thanks.

Erdem

Congratulations! That turned out great.

Joe

That is a really nice piece of work. I like the engines with all the levers and wheels, fun to watch run. With the cost of brass anymore you need to insure that.
Beautiful finish as well.

Lovely engine Erdem - Well Done ! Thm:

Regards, Arnold

A very fine looking build Esteam. I always liked the action of this type of engine.
gbritnell

looks and runs great, nice job!

That is a lovely engine, well done you must be very pleased. Which plans did you use?

Nick

Hi Esteam

Great looking engine. - good job.

Have you tried to reduce the airsupply, and see how slow it can run, the fascinating looking, working levers looks even greater at low speed IMO

Again - a great looking project

Mogens

Dear friends,

Thank you all for your great comments.

Diymania, it's not chromed, just polished aluminium. I turned my grinder to a polishing motor. And I'm using it to polish all parts.

Nick G, I found the plans in my hard disk drive. I don't remember where or when did I save them into it. "Chapter 37 - Grasshopper Engine" is the title of the plans. I think, that pages are from a book kinda thing :D

Mogens, You're absolutely right. When it runs slowly as it can, it looks better. I've tried the reduce air and it's running slower in the first movie than the second one. And looking better. May be it can run slower, I'm gonna make several trials.

Best regards

ERdem Uygan

Erdem,

Magnificent. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Latest posts

Back