Mini gas burner

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob,

That is Deans own post, and shows how to build the one I am doing. I introduced his vids a while back in this post.

Due to family and health reasons, almost everything I am doing has been held up, I can't get into the shop at this time, but this post will be restarting again soon (hopefully) and I will be showing how to make the jets from the solid and also a special small peck drilling tool that fits into your tailstock.

Bogs

I understand Bogs. Thanks for your postings and I look forward to seeing your process.

Bob

Bob, and John;
I had figured on putting that little jet bit up here on our forum, but I wanted to wait to see John's tutorial
on drilling these tiny jet holes. I'm sure I will find it interesting, as I do with most all of John's projects.

Bob, this clock and camera guy here started out in a welding/machine shop. You make a good point.
We can learn from all the various trades!

John, hope things settle down to a nice, even and steady flow for you and Mal. Will be great to see some
more of your shop kinks and tips when you can get to it.

Best regards,

Dean

Latest posts

Back