Mikes Version of Gerry' beam

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bb218

Reaction score
3rd engine, Ran first time last night. Variation of Gerrys beam engine, scaled up 1.5 times

dsc01249.jpg

dsc01248.jpg

Hi.
I’m interested in making Gerry’s engine as well.
I have a set of his plans but they are at least ten years old with a few missing pages. My set are imperial. Would you happen to know where I could find the missing pages or perhaps, better yet, the original AutoCad files?
BTW, you have a nice looking model there. Well done!

Regards,

Gary K

Gerry provided the files to me. I suggest that you contact him. I am not comfortable providing someone else's work without permission.

Andy

Gerry provided the files to me. I suggest that you contact him. I am not comfortable providing someone else's work without permission.

Andy

Thanks Andy! I understand your concern and will attempt to contact Gerry.

Cheers,
Gary K

Hi Gary
Plans are free to download from john-tom.com here's a link to the page for the download. http://www.john-tom.com/html/SteamPlans2.html

Paul

Thanks Paul! I visited the above site on my iPad and was not able to download the files (I suspect i’m Doing something wrong). I then tried from my PC and Fire Fox had issues with the John-Tom website. Something about security certification. Again, probably something i’m doing wrong. I’ll chat with a knowledgeable friend and am sure he’ll set me straight.

Thanks for your kind response!

Gary K

Latest posts

Back